Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anchorage premiere pics

Hi everyone,

We made it to Anchorage last night just in time for a great Q&A with our sold-out audience at the biggest theater at the Regal Stadium 16! I thought I'd share some pics courtesy of Brice Habeger.


(from left to right) Josiah Patkotak, Tony Bryant, Frank Qutuq Irelan, and Andrew Okpeaha MacLean. Josiah and Frank are the lead actors in ON THE ICE. Tony Bryant was one of the leads in our short film SIKUMI upon which ON THE ICE the feature film was based.


(from left to right) Jay Rapoza, Sierra Jade Sampson, Allison Warden, Frank Qutuq Irelan, Josiah Patkotak, Andrew Okpeaha MacLean, Cara Marcous, Denae Brower


Our amazing audience full of local supporters during the Q&A.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all the people who were involved in making this movie. I could not watch it when I was in Barrow in February but I did not miss its screening in Seattle last Saturday as part of Seattle International Film Festival.
    I hope that you will be able to show On The Ice in Scotland at the Edinburgh International Film Festival. It's a terrific venue!

    ReplyDelete