Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Help us in Anchorage!

If you live in the Anchorage area we need your help. We want to get the word out to everyone humanly possible and it takes some leg work and some energetic word-of-mouth. If you'd like to help us you could:
  • Print out some On the Ice audition flyers and put them up anywhere you think might help. (email me at casting@ontheicethemovie.com if you're willing to do this and I will email you the flyer)
  • Forward our blog and website addresses to everyone you know and encourage friends to do the same.
  • Invite friends to come audition with you in Anchorage OCTOBER 23rd -26th!!
  • Contact me directly with suggestions of any newspapers, radio stations, colleges, high schools, or community organizations I should contact in the Anchorage area and I will happily take it from there.
Thanks so much in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment